BCMW still taking energy assistance applications

If high utility costs have you concerned and your household has not received assistance since September 2014, BCMW is still taking applications to help with your bills.

If you get disconnected, or at 25 percent or below on propane, call your local office to see if they can still assist.

If you live within specific income guidelines for your size household, or have any questions, please contact the office that serves your county.

In Bond County, call 664-3309, in Clinton County call 526-7123, Marion County call 532-7388 extension 117, and in Washington County call 327-8476.