Last nights game between the Patriots and Seahawks was amazing. It was anybody’s game until the Patriots intercepted a pass in the end zone and ran the clock out for a 28-24 win.
Here is what you need to know in order to stay in the conversation like you watched every single moment:
- There was a crazy bobbled catch made by Seattle with less than a minute to go. If they would have scored on that play and won, it would have marked multiple times that the Patriots lost the big game due to a miraculous catch.
- Everyone is shocked that Seattle didn’t run the ball with “Beast Mode” at the end of the game. Marshawn Lynch is a monster, and this is what he does best… Instead, they elected to pass, and through a game ending interception.
- Tom Brady is the games MVP
- A Rookie made the game winning interception.
- Before losing, Seattle had stayed in the game with three big passes to an undrafted rookie (Chris Matthews). His first career catch, was a touchdown in the Super Bowl. He was selling shoes when the Seahawks called him for a tryout.
That should get you in the “water cooler ” conversation. Plus, let’s make sure you don’t miss any of the most talked about commercials from this year’s “Big Game”.
The surprise Breaking Bad sequel:
Liam Neeson Revenge:
Budweiser is pulling at the heart strings with the number 1 rated commercial from the “Big Game”
The story of how superglue can save your marriage:
The Nationwide commercial that has everyone upset:
Highly approved Fiat commercial featuring a little blue pill:
A nice statement from the Coca-Cola brand:
Here’s a story… Of a man named Danny Trejo?
Not sure if I understand it, but people apparently loved it:
And finally McDonald’s Pay with Lovin: